AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND THE LONG RIDGE SCHOOL
Welcome to the website of The Long Ridge School. Your use of the website of The Long Ridge School constitutes your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Notices, which govern your relationship with The Long Ridge School in relation to the use of this website.
The Long Ridge School reserves the right to change the Terms, Conditions, and Notices under which this website is offered.
The terminology “The Long Ridge School” or “us” or “we” refers to The Long Ridge School as owner of this website. The term “you” refers to you as the browser or user of our website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of this website is subject to the following general Terms and Conditions:
- The content of these website pages is for your general information and use only, and any information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Long Ridge School nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and documents found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By browsing or using this website, you are accepting that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. The Long Ridge School, the web designer and the web hosts exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by the United States law.
- Your use of any information or documents on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which The Long Ridge School is not liable. It is entirely your own responsibility to ensure that any documents, services or information found via this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is fully owned by or licensed to The Long Ridge School. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, logos, photographs and other graphics. Reproduction of any of the material on this website is prohibited
- All trademarks and logos of third parties reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to The Long Ridge School, are acknowledged.
- Be aware that your unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim by The Long Ridge School for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
- All transactions are final sale unless a separate agreement is reached with the school. Please call Long Ridge School for more information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The website of The Long Ridge School may also include links to other useful or relevant websites (“Linked Sites”). The Long Ridge School has no authority over, nor responsibility for, the content of Linked Sites. The Long Ridge School is therefore not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Long Ridge School is further not responsible for webcasting, merchandising, trading or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply that The Long Ridge School endorses these websites or the activities of their owners.
You may not create a link to the website of The Long Ridge School from another website or document without the prior written consent of the Head of The Long Ridge School.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the website of The Long Ridge School, you promise and guarantee to The Long Ridge School that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, Conditions, and Notices.
- You may not use The Long Ridge School website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair The Long Ridge School website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any documents, materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through The Long Ridge School website.
- You may not copy, save or redistribute any photographs, images or representations of staff, students or examples of their work that are included on this website.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of this website, is subject to the laws of United States.
Please contact the school if you wish to report any errors or inaccuracies.